Sunday, November 13, 2016

I love hammocks!

     I've started out on an adventure to test products and form relationships in the outdoor industry. I absolutely love it! I was doing a hammock post and thought to myself it would be great to just do a personal post about my favorite hammock shots so here's the tail end of my review post with all my fun shots! Enjoy! 

 
Here's some additional hammock shots!

My friends Matt and Alison rocking their Grand Trunk and TNH outdoors Hammocks on the righ and my Lovely Wife Maren chilling in our Treble hammock! The river makes for a great hang!
My friend Matt trying out the flagstaff outdoor co hammock for the first time!
Flagstaff Outdoor Co, Alpine Leiusre Co, and Grand Trunk. Matt was enthralled with the comfort and quality of the smaller Alpine Leisure Co Alpine Hammock. 
This is how we party it up when I visit my parents home. Gotta keep all my siblings hanging! We gave this the appropriate name Trammock City! 

Sometimes an indoor hammock party just can't be beat! Find a place and make it hang! 

Bridges make exceptional hanging spots!


Finally here's one of me doing what I love, in one of my favorite places, Hobble Creek Canyon in Springville, UT. 



I love hammocks, they let you get comfortable in the places you love so you can focus on everything and everyone around you. Hammocks and happy people seem to go hand in hand so grab some friends (and some hammocks) and get out there! There's so much to explore! 

-David_Outdoors

















No comments:

Post a Comment